How to get started
- Download ogO App from App store and install it on your phone.
- The user needs to enter a phone number.
- A verification code will arrive at the mentioned phone number via sms.
- The user needs to enter the verification code on the registration screen.
- Login using your verification code, but if you don’t have, click on “Resend Code” which appears at the bottom of the ogO app login page
Connection Mode - Wi-Fi or 3G
To use the ogO App, the device must be connected to the Internet via WiFi or 3G network.
The ogO app indicates the status of the wireless network by changing the color of ogO logo:
- Red ogO: You are connected to 3G or Wi-Fi and you can make and receive calls.
- Grey ogO: No connection to 3G or Wi-Fi. You cannot place or receive calls.
Call Quality is Poor
The quality of calls depends on the bandwidth of the Internet to which the device is connected (Wi-Fi or 3G). If the connection is weak or unstable, you may experience problems with call quality. Make sure that your phone does not have other internet-heavy applications running in the background.
The application has stopped working
If the ogO has stopped working, perform the following steps:
- Close the application and restart it.
- Confirm that your phone is connected to Wi-Fi or 3G.
- Ensure that in the ogO app’s “Settings” menu, the “ogO Mode” is enabled (i.e. check marked).
- Please make sure that the OGO app and the phone are on the same network.
- Please check the network setting in the following way: Settings → Network Settings → WiFi/3G. We recommend the user to use “Automatic” option in network setting at OGP app.
Procedures to change an account
- First the current account has to be deactivated.
- To deactivate, go to “Settings”, then tap on “Logout from service”.
- Then register using a new phone number.