How to get started
- Download ogO App from Google Play and install it on your phone.
- The user needs to enter a phone number.
- A verification code will arrive at the mentioned phone number via SMS.
- ogO app automatically intercepts the code. If code interception does not work, then code is manually entered in the verification code field.
- Login using your verification code, but if you don’t have, click on “Resend Code” which appears at the bottom of the ogO app login page.
Connection Mode - Wi-Fi or 3G
To use the ogO App, the device must be connected to the Internet via WiFi or 3G network.
The ogO app indicates the status of the wireless network in 3 ways using a small, round icon in the top-right corner:
- Green Icon: You are connected to 3G or Wi-Fi and you can make and receive calls
- Orange Icon: The app is connected to 3G or Wi-Fi but there is a problem with the network configuration. You may not place or receive calls. It is recommended to change the wireless network.
- Red Icon: No connection to 3G or Wi-Fi. You cannot place or receive calls.
Call Quality is Poor
The quality of calls depends on the bandwidth of the Internet to which the device is connected (Wi-Fi or 3G). If the connection is weak or unstable, you may experience problems with call quality. Make sure that your phone does not have other internet-heavy applications running in the background.
The application has stopped working
If the ogO has stopped working, perform the following steps:
- Close of the application, and then open it again. To close, go to “Settings”, then “Close”.
- Ensure that in the ogO app’s “Settings” menu, the “ogO Mode” is enabled (i.e. check marked).
- Confirm that your phone is connected to Wi-Fi or 3G.
- Please make sure that the OGO app and the phone are on the same network.
- Please check the network setting in the following way: Settings→ Network Settings→ WiFi/3G. We recommend the user to use “Automatic” option in network setting at OGP app.
Procedures to change an account
- First the current account has to be deactivated.
- To deactivate, go to “Settings”, then tap on “Logout”.
- Then register using a new phone number.
How to Use Bangla-Keyboard and continue Bangla Chat
To make chat in Bangla it is needed to install third party Bangla keyboard app in android device. Third party Bangla keyboard applications for android device are available at Play Store.
Please follow following steps:
Open Play Store from android device & search for keyboard application for example: Ridmik Keyboard.Then install the application on device
Go to Android device’s settings & tap on Language and input>Your installed Keyboard. For example we have shown Ridmik Keyboard
Open ogO apps. Then-
- Tap on Chat
- Tapon option menu
- Tapon New Message > Tap on "Type to compose"
- Type something in Bangla and send